Reviews (303)Ty for the Givvy! 🥳🎉 eye mask &cute stickers 🧡🫶🏻 Everything was in great condition! Thank you so much 😊 I had soooo much fun shopping lol!!! Go and shop with Dee!!! Hard to find items and fast shipping!!!! Love her! Thank you so very much! ❤️ Came in on a raid, won the raid givvy, and of course took advantage of the reduced shipping and her awesome items! What a sweet, sweet seller! She not only has some great items in her shop, but she runs random great offers! Glad I stumbled on your show girlie, I’ll be back! 🫶🏽💕Thank you so much for this review. I can’t wait for you to shop with me again. I appreciate you!🩷🩷 Just as described? Fast Shipping Always happy with anything from Dee! Wonderful place to shop! Love shopping with Dee❤️❤️. Such a wonderful person, wide variety of products and very fast shipping❤️❤️. You will not be disappointed! Very happy with my purchase! My order came timely and was packed very well. I will definitely shop this seller again! 🫶🏾 Always amazing! Best prices/products and fast shipping! Thank you for the giveaway and for a great show. See you soon in another show. I thought out of 5 , even 1 thing would be full size😅 but all were the miniest . Anyway thank you for everything ♥️Hi, I’m sorry you didn’t realize what size your items were. I show them very clearly on screen and even state the MLs. I have plenty of full sized products, you chose to purchase the minis, that is on you. You’re welcome, please bid carefully. Prompt shipping, all my items are as described. I will use the scrub, moisturizer, and mask this evening! It was delivered today and can’t wait to use it this evening! Amazing products & fast shipping!