Reviews (23)Love the hair bows!Awwww 💕 thank you so much ☺️! I appreciate ur feedback Your bows are so cute couldn’t resist my purchase. Tysm 🩷Awww 💕 thank you so much! Hope to see u back soon 🫶🏽 Amazing seller thank you and love my giveaway 🩷Aww 🥰 thank you for such kind words 🥹💕 Gorgeous dress!! Thank you Sis LOVED my purchase!!! Thank you dee 🎀💕Awww 🥰 I’m so glad you love them 🫶🏽🎀 Absolutely beautiful bows Absolutely beautiful bows!!Thank you, I’m glad you love them 💕 I love them. Thank you, for supporting my little biz. And I’m so happy that you love them, this is what I love to do ! 💕 these are probably the highest quality bows I have ever purchased for my girls. and the price is unbeatable!! if you have little girls, you need to get her some of Dees bows! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend! and Dee is Soo sweet!! Thank you soooo much for your kind words, & supporting my little biz!🤗 I’m glad y’all love them. I enjoyed making them!!! Hope to see you in my future shows!! You’re just as sweet my friend 💕😊 Love all of our bows!! Thank you so much! 😍Aww thank you! You are so kind. I’m glad you love them 💕🎀 I love everything i got! thank you💕Aww thank you! Hope to see you in my future shows.🤗🥰