Reviews (3,193)Order fulfilled by trainer court nyc. Very professional, good vibes, great packaging, fast shipping! Got my order fast but sleeves were to tight for the cards tho stream was great! hope to catch another one in the future! Thank you Trainer Court!!! DPM is the best! Over the moon with these. It’s greatly appreciated! always fun watching pat do his thing for the community. highly recommend this seller! Thank you so much for the 10 pack givvy! I still can’t believe I won. So funny how you were just talking about K-pop and my user came up. Happy to get the Gengar, Jirachi, and the Meowth! Thank you!! Thank you Pat for all that you do! These 3 30th packs might be the only i am able to get my hands on and they all had something awesome in them! I enjoy every DeepPocketMonster stream. I hope to win a giveaway someday. The deals are a plus 👍 So very grateful thank you so much. The stream was so amazing watching you open 30th celebrations!! amazing Thank you for all your love and caring for everyone who loves Pokémon. Thank you Thank you soooooo much! Love your show and love my new autographed card🙏🙏🙏 Another great buying experience! Son loves opening all of this stuff so thanks a lot for having great prices and packing it all up so well! Fun streams and amazing value from Trainer Court! Fun show! Thank you for the packs! TOTAL SCAM - Worst site ever.
I ordered pokemon packs through @deeppocketmonster stream. I payed a lot in toll and stuff because i live in Denmark, then 2 month later i get message saying my package has arrived at a post Office in New York - USA!? Thanks DPM and trainercourt! always love catching these deal to riiiiiiiiip. Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate it
Love you stream and content,been watching you for years.I gave up my collection to my lil brother when I was younger, but I just started collecting again with pitch Black. You brought the fun back into it for me.thx