Reviews (4,953)Thank you so much I love this silver coin. Highly recommend. Great prices and fast shipping. exactly what its supposed to be Wow what an amazing steam I’m so happy to see ya buddy The people at deeprockexchange has it all with the fastest shipping best packaging and great prices thanks. Smooth transaction with excellent communication. Shipping was fast, packaging was top-notch, and the coin was exactly what I was expecting. Nice coins but post office took forever to deliver Ty!
Always look forward to your shows. Positive energy and good inventory. Great seller and fast shipping love it. awesome and beautiful I love my coins, I hope I made the right investment in 155 Anniversary Sitting Liberty CC. Best packaging I’ve ever seen in whatnot!
Best coin show on whatnot. No one can touch this show. The interaction between the seller and the chat is great. This is my favorite coin show on whatnot. I will leave other shows when this one starts. Thanks again love the owl