Reviews (132)Amazing seller with all authentic items!! I got the rare lama tama on her show 💖 love my girl down!! Love my mini candy swirl! And I appreciate the extra squishy!! Thank you so much great seller.
Thank you for the extra goodies!!🥹🤍
Omg I LOVE this shop! She sent us the best fried chicken EVER! Favorite shop on the app! Always have the best time in Dee’s lives. She has an amazing selection of squishies, always makes deals, and has amazing prices. Quick shipping, and packages with care! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Great show, fast shipping and the BEST vibes🤍 Delivery was prompt. Items intact. Everything was packaged nicely, delivered super fast!! Thank you so much, and I enjoyed your show. (And your LamaTama 🤣) you’re so very welcome thank you for the support and review ! 🫶 Thanks for the givvy Dino 🦖 my grand loved it you’re most welcome 🫶 thank you for you’re support ✨ great show trusted seller Received correct item and color. Decent packaging and shipping Thanks so much for the fun bundling, fun show and giveaway!thank you for participating and your support 🫶 Ahhhhh I love my purchase! Thank you and fast shipping
thank you !! i’m glad you loved it 🫶 Ty so much I love my gift❤️you’re welcome thank you for your support 🫶 The best, as always! My favorite seller to watch and buy from!! thank you so much for the review 🫶 Awesome squish. Thank you! thank you for your review and support 🫶 Two of my items came broken and crushed I would like a refund thanks for the 1 star , your shaggy and color change were damaged during shipping as i stated that was out of my control , also you tried to say that there was no paper packed in that box which was also false i specifically bought packing paper to fill that huge box to secure the mega dumpling you ordered upon reviewing photos you’ve submitted you can see the paper through the tape on the box the box is brown the paper is a white/gray. i’ve sent over the refund you will receive it upon returning the items . thank you for the review .