Reviews (115)outstanding purchase. so well packaged too. i LOVE my 3D book dragon!!! would def buy from again! Amazing sellers, great items- beautifully made, creative ideas and well priced. Love it all! Thank you 😊 🙏 💓 My 3D printed figures are all sooo cool and inexpensive. Love the stream and the hosts ❤️❤️❤️ Love everything I purchased!! High quality!!! I can’t wait to read it!! The packaging was amazing and the little bats omg! I loved the goodies as well. Thank you so much! Amazing seller, products, books and author. can't thank you enough and love every package 💕 sweetest couple! Great author! Awesome items in her shop too! So excited with my signed copy 💜💜💜 exactly as described and packaged so beautifully! seller even sent a few extra little goodies so that was a wonderful surprise! its everything I wanted and more!!! 🥰🥰 Absolutely love the fourth wing bookmark and can’t wait to add it to my books when my aunt is done reading them! Thank you so much Summer and RJ!! I LOVED the Zade figurine I got! Looks great with my book shelf set up and wonderfully made! Thank you so much!! 😍 I loved it so much! Thank you My blanket is absolutely beautiful and so soft. They have so many cool and different items in their shop. I will definitely be ordering again! Thank you 💓💓💓 packaging was soo thoughtful! 3d dragon came in perfect condition! OMG!!!!!! The books look amazing, I am excited to start them. And that little swag bag…… 🥰🥰🥰🥰 absolutely amazing love this!!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about Summer and RJ! Guys these 3d prints are absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend to everyone to buy at least one of their designs to see first hand how beautiful they really are. Love you guys!!!! ❤️❤️ my go to got mini richards and amazing tumblers! Amazing seller with beautiful and creative products. Her attention to detail is unparalleled and love all my purchases!!! thank you for my beautiful orders. So excited to read these books written by my dear friend Summer!!! Everything looks amazing. congratulations on being published, next stop NY Times Best selling author status!! ❤️❤️ Packaging is always impeccable with this seller! Love the extras that were sent and the coordinated wrapping. As always it hits. What I’m most excited about is the two books I purchased that this seller WROTE and SIGNED herself. I always come back to this seller, and will continue to purchase from them!