Reviews (131)Delcour always has great shows with hella deals on fire cards!
Cards came in perfect minty condition and were packaged so well!
Thankful you for the new bangers for my PC…I adore them!!!
1000000000000000000000000000/10
Will always be back!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Another amazing package like always! Love every single card! Thank you! 🥹🫶🏻 As described and arrived quickly. Thank you. You never want to miss one of these streams! Thanks guys! absolutely love my raquaza card thank so much !!! Cool really fair priced cards you should be one of the greats my guy! This seller is AMAZING !!! Super kind , very knowledgeable and very engaging !!! I will definitely be waiting for his next show !!! Too awesome of cards. Protected. Professional and friendly. Awesome stream! Great deals. Super rare cards too! I bid on and won a Lapras V, but received a Gossifleur instead. This was clearly not the card I purchased. I messaged the seller and gave them an opportunity to correct the mistake, but unfortunately never received a response. Very disappointing experience and poor communication.Yo if that did happen, it was my mistake and orders got switched. But I will say I didn’t see your dm otherwise this would have been taken care of. I never saw your dm to fix otherwise I promise I would’ve taken care of you. I always wanna treat others how I like to be treated around here. I apologize again if I did mix it up.
-Matt 1/1 seller. Awesome show, I’ll definitely be back! Thank you🔥 great streamer with great cards and fast secure shipping!!! Thank you again! Love everything like always 🩷 awesome vaporeon! thanks! Always delivers on everything!! 😎🔥🔥🔥 Awesome seller! Cards arrived fast and secured. Minty, minty fressh! Will definitely purchase from this seller again 🫡🔥 Another quick and easy transaction from a great seller. Thank you Loved every single card like always! Thank yall so much! 🥹🙌🏼🔥 fast shipping well protected