Reviews (520)Love..love my purchases. Super fast shipping. Excellent box presentation too! Will hopefully visit your shop again. I love it even more in person!! Perfect for my little leather library books 💚 amazing sellers!! Love my items! Thank you ! ☺️ Loved my purchase. Seller was nice. Shipping was fast Love this for my bathroom! Thank you for getting it to me so fast! Absolutely love the items I purchased. Also, your packing job was fantastic. Thank you so much!! I absolutely love the energy Apple and George bring to their shows!!! Always amazing pieces and curated so beautifully 💛 Looked all my pretties!! This package was definitely packaged with love. I was just as happy to see my freebies, they were so special as well.Thank You!! Amazing sellers! Love Apple & George! Thank you so much for my box of treasures! So carefully wrapped, & everything arrived safe & sound! 🍎💗🍊 I am always happy with my purchases!!! And packaging is always amazing. I always look forward to Apple and George's show and what new treasures they have. Another Epic haul from delicately_antique 🍎 I find something in every show, and usually have to stop myself from buying all the items 🤦♀️ The absolute sweetest fun couple 💛 Apple from the beginning has been one of the sweetest sellers on this app! You can tell she puts a lot of care and time into her shop by her packaging, attention to detail, and how well curated her shop is! If you’re not buying from her what are you doing?! Love the plate! Quick shipper! thank you guys so much. it was like Christmas in June! 😆 Always happy with ny items from 🍎&🍊 Show are always fun and you are definitely finding multiple 🔥 items. I highly recommend and will be back again 💛 Thank you Apple 🍎. Everyone is perfect! Thank you for such a beautiful packing & nice things you added.😊 "I am extremely happy with my order! The item was exactly as described and arrived beautifully packaged. What really stood out to me was the care and attention the seller put into the presentation. She included little decorative touches and thoughtful extras in the packaging that she absolutely didn't have to do, and it made opening my package feel extra special. It's clear that she takes pride in her work and truly appreciates her customers. I highly recommend this seller and would gladly purchase from her again. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!" It is perfect !!!!!!! Worth the wait. I bid on it and kept checking until your show.? Love the little rose, cat card and apples. Bless you and yours always.