Reviews (45)Hey, Brodie I’d give you a 6 star ⭐️ Awesome seller n great deals - thank you for delivering items .. really appreciate it. You rock !!
Lorraine Great prices on albums in very nice condition. Highly recommend this seller Great seller. nice albums, packed well. Super fast shipping!! arived on time in perfect condition. Thank you so much. Now I need to get a frame for the awesome poster! Took a week to ship out because one of the sellers went out of town. Everything was as described, but to ship out a week after purchased is a little slow. Had to reach out to seller for notification of this fast delivery great condition Prompt, nice record and nice packing. Thanks. Well packaged. Vinyl in great condition! Thank you. very well packaged. Great service arrived in a timely manner All 3 records arrived in great condition!!!! And super fast and packaged with great care. I couldn’t be happier. Excellent seller. All items arrived safely and as described. Feel confident in this seller
Good product and transaction...thoroughly pleased ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Thank you! This was my first purchase from deliciousguilt, but will not be the last! They offered this greatest hits compilation of Eminem for a great price, brand new, and sealed. They sent it out the very next day and I received it in 2-3 days. Packaging was great and safe and the album was in mint condition. Will be in the future streams for sure! Thanks! 5 stars ⭐️ A+