Reviews (552)Amazing experience from start to finish! Thank you! Thank you for the cute givys! Thank you so much! You are fantastic & I love her so much!!!! 🫶😭🫶😭🫶😭🫶 Delta is one of my favorite sellers!! she's amazing and so sweet! she gets to know her buyers/supporters and sends cute lil extras that she knows they would like!! ty for the air freshy givy! so cute to include extra gifts ❤️
Thank you so much love the items and extra goodies 🥰 I love it!! So cute! Thanks for the extra little gifts. That’s very sweet. Fast shipping. Would highly recommend. Sweet host ! Great deals! Ty for the givvy! 🫶🏻 Perfect! And thank you for all the freebies! Great room and prices. Wonderful surprises in package upon delivery. Will be back Thanks again. My wife absolutely loved it. The little extras were awesome as well. Ahh! Thank you so much for my goodies! You are the bestest! Best WN friend and seller! Fantastic person! 💕🫶💜💚 I won a giveaway and received a super cute Hirono ID holder. Thank you so much! 🩷 thank you for my baseman!!