Reviews (266)Always fun buying from this streamer! Thanks for my shining Celebi 🙌😊 Amazing packaging!! Almost overkill honestly haha Thank you so much for the hookups as well!! 🙌😊 This man is the best, sent over a bunch of awesome cards and just straight up a great dude 🤘 Great seller, fast shipping, products boxed with complete care. first time doing an energy break and the host was very informative. I like these better than character breaks because the odds of pulling an energy are higher than pulling a particular card from a pack awesome surprise sets. not luke the big rooms with bidding wars and high dollar spins. they didnt do dollar starts but I get it with not having the traffic. however their starting price was reasonable unlike many! Everything arrived accurate and as ordered! One very happy 6 year old! I received my package promptly! and very well packaged! keep up the amazing work! enjoyed the guys 1st show! cant wait to see it progress!! Way to get in there yall!! love it! Great seller!!! I got exactly what was shown on screen. The coins were sealed individually & labeled - which was a nice touch! Super fast shipping and everything was 100% authentic 👍🏼👏🏼 can’t wait till next show! Great purchase !! Fast shipping Great coin!! Fast shipped Nice coin. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Very good packaging and fast shipping. All the coins were better than shown on stream. Highly recommend! Thank you!