Reviews (49)Thank you for the quick delivery and it was well packaged. I am a Cags and D. Baldwin fan. Run across anything interesting please let me know. Thank you. Seller had a better offer, came to me since I was there first. Shipped quick. Phenomenal service, would buy from again I have received the card. Great communication and highly recommended seller! Great communicator and fast shipping Greats cards, super fast shipping and cards arrived safe and sound Great Deals, easy to work with. Quick shipping! Great seller. Quick and secure shipping. Thank you! Great card. Fast and easy transaction. Thank you. Incredible seller! Couldn’t be happier! Will definitely be doing business with again
Nice cards! Fast shipment. Thanks! Always a pleasure doing business with demetsfan!
Thank you!! A++++++++++ Always a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you! Awesome new seller. Fast shipping. Got me tingling six ways from Sunday Great seller! Fast shipping. Highly recommended.
You won’t be disappointed!