Reviews (554)Perfect and wrapped well - happy dance tyvm fun different showYou are welcome. Thank you copperhead road found copper got a deal see the next show even caught the pokemon one lolThank you for joining the pokemon show. Thank you for your long time support. One of the best shows on WN!! Appreciate it!I appreciate it Hoosier. Thank you awesome Thank you, I'm glad you are happy. Love the items but packing has a lot to be desired. The tubes had the lids off and rounds were all loose!! No bubble wrap - tubes were in a bubble envelope to bounce around. Easily could bust. I'm sorry you're upset. I know I wrapped them the same as I always do and I have great reviews on my packaging and shipping. But if something is damaged, I will definitely replace it. Let me know, but I take my time packaging to make sure things are well protected. Again, sorry you are upset. best place to buy 5boz copper? maybe great items at a fair price. I enjoy the show. thank youI'm glad you are happy. Thank you beautiful copper rounds. shipped fast. would buy againI'm glad you like them, Thank you Great products thank you I glad you like them, Thank you Very happy with my purchase. Fast shipping and packed well. Thank you You are very welcome, Thank you Thanks, I like the black pouch that comes with the coin. @dercz388 in his Sunday morning Copperhead Road is a great show for someone starting to collect copper since DMC collectibles does such great deals and tends to be a low pressure show for a great morning. With a good variety and great fun the chat just a good place to hang out.Very kind words, thank you Awesome addition to my collection!!!! Thanks I'm glad for that, and thank you. Cool stuff and package well. Also very fast delivery. Thanks You are welcome and Thank You. Loved my copper coins. Great shipping and secured. Highly recommend seller I'm glad you love them, thank you Thank you so muchYou are welcome, thank you Ty!You are welcome, thank you!