Reviews (72)I LOVE the trinket box! It’s bigger than I thought,
& was very thoughtfully and carefully packaged! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! thank you for the giveaway! it's beautiful ❤️ Thank you, items received as advertised in great condition! Thank you so much for everything 💕💕💕 Amazing Items! Amazing Seller! Amazing Items! Amazing Seller! She is the best at wrapping breakables. Love the handwritten note. Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing!! Lovely seller and my breakables were packaged soooo well. Recommending her to others! Such a nice seller & even found a extra prize in my box! Thank you!
Thank you so much for the blessing. I enjoyed your show. Amazing Seller!!! You need to follow this seller! Great items! Great packaging! 10/10!!! The items are amazing! Packaging was perfect! This seller is a great seller! If you’re not buying from her or following your missing out! Thank you so much! Such a sweet seller and amazing packaging! Thanks, fast shipping and great packing..Thanks! What a wonderful, beautiful person! ❤️ I loved your show! The item I bought was so nice and in great condition! Thank you so much for the note and the little sheep guy ❤️! Made my day! Shipping was fast, and packaged perfect! I will be back for more shows! Amazing seller! Everything was exactly as described, packed with care, and arrived safely. Such unique pieces and great prices. I’m so happy with my order and will definitely be back! Love the item! Thank you sooooo much! Amazing seller! Thank you. I enjoy talking to you. Thank you so much for my purchase🙂 Great shipping and perfect shaker set. Thank you!I appreciate you. I always look forward to speaking to you. A very thoughtful and sweet seller who curates a variety of great pieces. Mine were wrapped perfectly and shipped fast. Thank you! 🫶I appreciate you. I hope to see you soon.