Reviews (23,919)Beautiful hoodie, my son loves it. Amazing like always thanks!!! Perfect condition ever!!!💜💜💜 Item was as described. Perfect fit. Thank you Amazing stream and great deals! The best sellers ever!
Nice items. Wish I could have filled up my box but plus sizes were not being shown when requested. Exactly as advertised and quick shipping! These are so stretched out and crooked. I love my new winter coat. Shipping was so fast. Highly recommend seller. Everything (many items!) arrived quickly and safely, packaged very well. Fun show to watch and lots of gun products to try! Thank you! Quick delivery, products as described and well wrapped for transport. I'm looking forward to trying out the new Victoria Beckham skincare! I love this seller, I love this brand. However I ordered on Sept 3rd it took until the 25th for delivery. Missed the beauty show it was ordered for it wasn’t until I put in a ticket inquiry that the post office started looking for it. 22 days for delivery is a bit much. Clearly not our fault and you should know this as a reseller on this app as well. Kind of pathetic to leave us this review and not usps New seller I found with quality items. Thank you. Thank you for the socks I won in the giveaway. They are great quality like my items I ordered Perfect like always!!! Also I appreciate the giveaway so much. Thank you beautiful people ♥️❤️♥️💜🩷 Great buys and fast shipping Excellent buys and fast shipping