Reviews (3,297) Beautiful necklace shipped quickly in high quality packaging! Very unique, well made pieces. I am so happy I accidentally fell into this show. These pieces will be worn and enjoyed. Diamond in the rough beautiful 🤩 reasonably priced,fast shipping and ty for my beautiful buyers giveaway Love the necklace!Thanks MAWH My very favorite seller!!! Love the jewelry, as usual! 💖 Beautiful jewelry. Well made. Fast shipping Absolutely Beautiful pieces! Very sweet and lovely seller! Stunning high quality pearls! Best seller on whatnot ❤️ As Always all my pieces of Swarovski are just beautiful and packaged perfectly!! Quality pieces that are unique! I was able to win 7 items and they are all lovely quality pieces. Thank you! Beautiful quality necklace, great prices and lovely seller. Love love love my items from Beth! Love seeing different things in every show! Addicting! Thank you Beth, I love these black and gold clover hoops I've never seen them before. I'm so excited💛🖤 Beautiful real pearl necklaces! Amazing prices! Thank you for feeding my jewelry obsession! Love all my pearls! Thank you!