Reviews (36)Beautiful Mother’s Day gift box! Loved everything!? Ty so happy with my purchase. Absolutely adorable pens, I love Gus Gus and Jaq, thank you so very much! ♥️♥️ I am so happy with my purchase from this new seller. I requested a wolf Pen and it was made especially for me and I appreciate the quality of the item and how fast it was made available. I highly recommend this awesome seller Amazing work! Love my pen and letter opener. Thank you! Everything was great and so cute and loved the extras that got put in. Thank you so much for your purchases Joditay830! We are happy you loved them! Love purchasing pens from designsbylizzyg good selections of pens. Everything very nice package.Thank you for your purchase Mark! Amazing service! Saw that I was looking for pens for my son and had many to offer and made it quick and easy to buy them!We are so happy your son got the pens he wanted! Thank you again Nice hello kitty pens but will not be buying again after finding maga crap on your shop. What a weird thing for a three generation female business to make...Thank you for your purchase, and we are glad you liked your Hello Kitty pens and apologize you were disappointed in some of the items listed in our shop but we sell a variety of pens for everyone. I am so happy with my order.Thank you for your purchase Marilyn! Thanks so much! Went over and above to fulfill my request. Beautifully and professionally packaged, perfect for gifting. Thank you ThirfyAngel for your purchase! this is the second time I've ordered from this awesome seller. all my items arrived safely in only 2 days. all of the pens were high quality and safely shield in their own packages I highly recommend this new seller you need to check them outThank you for the kind review Charles. We are glad to have a returning customer! Got my order very quick.And the pen was outstanding.Thank you Mark for your purchase. Glad you were satisfied with your pen! all of my purchases from this awesome new seller were delivered and only 2 days and in perfect condition I highly recommend for Unique handmade items Im extremely satisfied with my purchases beautiful work. I will strongly recommend designsbylizzyg to friend and family.