Reviews (798)Packed perfect thank you. I enjoyed unwrapping the jewelry, nails and nail polish!! so so soooooo yummy. it was melted even with a ice pack but thats just bc its hot asf in the afternoon in my state so i dont blame the seller. i recommend buying absolutely love my new sets! such great quality and xia is the sweetest! thank you! Such an awesome seller, I appreciate the kindness and positivity plus you take very good care of us buyers!! Xia is the best! She is so sweet! Highly recommend all her stuff! great sweets fast shipping pretty cakes and fast shipping! thank you Literally the best cookies I ever had !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ absolutely delicious sweets and her nails are amazing!
It was ok but nothing special. Won't order again.It’s a chocolate chip cookie.its not going to blow your mind. The review was very rude. Love the cakes , best packaging to to protect them all wrap and with ice . Such gorgeous nails, thank you! love these nails, last me up to 2 weeks and i can reuse them. Love them as always! I will be back for more!🤗❤️ These press-on nails are beautiful and great quality. The only downside was the shipping—it took longer than expected. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and would order again.I’m so glad you like your items! I’m so sorry your product took a while to get to you. Unfortunately I have no control over shipping delays but I do apologize for the issue! Absolutely Amazing!!!! Girl!!!!! You are one of my favorite humans! Your talent and heart make the world a better place for all of us!💗 Such Great cookies and Cake pops so delicious my daughter and I really loved them ❤️ they were gone so fast So soft and yummy appreciate the great packaging as well included an ice pack that helped with this heat definitely will be back for more also want to check put the cute nails 💅🏽 Love my baby duck nails so much! The nails look beautifully made although shipping to take a little extra time Because her customer service is 10/10 . Thank you 🥰