Reviews (268)loving all my new fairy fall items! 100000/10 Thank you! I love my new pieces. I hadn’t caught your show before this raid train and I’m so glad I got to see your fantastic curation. Can’t wait to see your future shows. great items! love my purchases! Perfect bundle, thank you! Fast shipping! Super sweet, and great deals! Thank you Thank you! Love the jeans and they got here quickly! I’m actually obsessed with everything in this bundle thank you so much! This top is soooo fun! Love it! Love your shows! 💗🌷⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you! I bought cutest bundle on Desirae's most recent show. She sources really cute pieces and has such a sweet and kind aura about her. I always look forward to her shows. 10/10 recommend 💕You’re the sweetest, I appreciate your support the most 💋💋💋 I love my Hannah Montana clock and shirt!! Thanks so much 💖💖✨ Fast shipping, holy cow! I did not expect it to be that quick! purse came exactly as described and is so pretty! thank you! ♡ These wedges are insaneeee ❤️🔥😻 love my items! thank you Xo Unfortunately this swimsuit had dry rot so I had to throw it away Hi! It was in description that the bathing suit had a crunchy sound when tying it, was still completely wearable and functional - wish you would have reached out for a refund before a bad review as a seller yourself ❤️Ty for feedback anyway Absolutely perfect and shipped super fast, seller was also very sweet Loved my necklace sooo much ty!