Reviews (815)This seller is sooo nice and the lingerie is adorable ! Thank you Super cute top! Got a great price on it, got to me in a very good amount of time and is exactly as shown/described! Definitely recommend shopping with this seller! Good clothes in the bundle. Everything was clean and overall well worth the money. I do know it is a mystery bundle, but the way she was saying that there was a bunch of cute stuff and how she was describing the clothes made it seem all of it seemed so exciting. I was really disappointed with the results, and for $30? Not worth it. I will never buy again. I was so excited to get this sweater it’s so perfect, thank you queen!! 💗🎀✨ Love all of my items thank you! Thank you! Shipped very fast and item as described! Also love your bundles 💕 Incredible stuff for incredible deals !! Will be buying more in the future for sure 🩷 Such a fun idea and such cute stuff! I got 3 leggings and 4 shirts! Honestly cute stuff for a blind bag! Would definitely buy this 10x over love everything thank you! love everything thank you! love the top! so glad i got it for a steal! also shipped so fast So cute and in perfect condition looks just like shown! Beautiful top!! Awesome seller!! ❤️💜💛 I loveee the shirt thank youuu so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻💜💜💜