Reviews (24)❣️💙🩶❣️I love this dress! Thank you so much! 😊 Great Vintage ❤️Great seller ❣️❣️❣️ Beautiful gown! Fast shipping & excellent packaging. Love it! Thanks Karen! Love everything I got as per usual 🩷🩷🩷🩷 everything is perfect! great seller, each piece is absolutely gorgeous. ❤️ Gorgeous dress! Thank you! I love this blouse! The colors are amazing. Perfect for summer. Same as described. Fast shipping. Always amazing & hard to find wearable pieces from you at really great prices! Thank you so much for working so hard to provide quality vintage, it’s very much appreciated ❤️ This dress is so beautiful, I am beyond happy. Thank you! this dress is absolutely amazing! hoping i can get all of the black marks out of it and wear it. Glad you like it! I wish the review could have had 5 stars for accuracy because I did mention all the black marks in the listing and in the live video:( both dresses in immaculate condition considering their age. The pastel plaid made perfect Easter outfit. the gold 50s prom dress I wore too magic Kingdom for Dapper Day and I received so many compliments. Beautiful unique set, and fast shipping! Thanks so much! Absolutely killer, amazing, INSANE package from you guys!!! This whole haul was full of gems. Thank you so much for packing with so much care, every piece is impeccable and each will live in my collection forever — & the Edwardian dress took my breath away. This was such an awesome show with a great range of pieces — you really know how to curate vintage and I can’t wait to keep watching your shows for more goodies ❤️❤️❤️