Reviews (4,684)Great break. Fast shipping. Thanks Great show,Great atmosphere, Great cards, Great prices, great shipping don't miss the show. Another great break with Devin! Shipped quickly & packaged well. Thanks Fantastic shows! Great seller! 💯%🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was my second order with Devin and I’d definitely join his WNBA breaks again! He’s such a chill guy and definitely works with you when filling up breaks. My order was packaged perfectly with labels that let you what what cards came from which spot. The cards came on time especially since it came from halfway across the country (I live in the East Coast). I appreciate you so much Devin and thank you for the givy as well! 🥳❤️ Awa spot ! Nice price! Good break for some, will be returning when tagged! Very well packed.Very satisfied So good it makes you feel good Get in these streams and break with Dev. Always a banger around the corner Highly recommended - Love Devin's shows- fun nice guy who gets excited by the cards he pulls. Pulls 🔥 and ships fast too. Thank you, Dev! Always a great time and fun show! Thank you kieyou my friend I appreciate all the cards you sent me and can’t wait to see more of them Come here to strike gold!
🫡🫡🫡
Dev is a fun breaker great seller fast shipping AAAAA Thanks