Reviews (41)Beautiful small shell, porcelain with violets. he is itty bitty and the cutest thing ever! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Thank you! Love all my goodies 💕 Thank you 😊 🙏. You and your shows are 🔥 🔥 🔥 😉 Oh my God, thank you so much for the extra goodie. That was really kind of you. Thank you for my goodies!! Great item and very well packaged and shipped This McCoy is lovely!! 😍😍 Thank you so much!! 🩵🏡 The Japan pixie on tree planter is so… stinkin’… cute!! I love it so much! 🥰 I really appreciate the beautiful handwritten note and the pretty stickers too. Super fast shipping and great packing. Thank you so much!!
🧚🏻🌳✨ absolutely stunning pieces, extremely happy! The sweetest and funniest person ever! Amazing items 💫💫💫💫💫💫 Great packaging. Super friendly seller. 🩵 Love my Lamoge candlestick holder!! I loveeeee these sellers!!! Such a great show with beautiful goodies! Thank you!! I love this so much!!! It’s beautiful and unique! Shipped with extra care & shipped fast!! Thanks again! My items arrived safely and well packaged! Thank you so very much! Such an amazing and fun person! I will definitely be buying more from this amazing seller soon! Everything arrived safely and quickly. Great items. Oh my goodness I am so happy with my purchases I absolutely adore my corningware coffee percolator. Thank you so much you did a great show.