Reviews (7,224)Thank you for the fast shipping! Love my pieces. Just gorgeous. Love all my pieces. Everything is gorgeous & comes nicely packed! Dezz is such a great seller & I truly wish her all the best on the new venture. Jewelry so good I kind of want to gate keep but want this seller to be around forever so I won't. Almost every piece I own (or at least reach for daily) has come from Dezz. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ As always, everything is beautiful Beautiful item everytime ☺️ Thank you very much! As always! fast shipping! Steal prices and amazing jewelry 💜 Thanks Ate Dez! Thank you for the dainty gold necklace giveaway! pretty earrings, thank you!! Can't say enough great things about this seller! Packaging is top notch, ships fast, and every item I have recieved has been beautiful. 😍 Thank you so much for the Givey! I love the gold chain and your shipping was super fast!! Thank you I love everything 🥰🥰 greatest jewelry seller on whatnot great person and seller loved every piece purchase during the silent auctions. so much fun!!! love it thanks! Thank you! Thank you! Everything is amazing & love the fast shipping! Thank you so much for my lovely items. When I received my package it was totally mutalated. Lucky for us Goddezz makes sure our purchases are perfectly wrapped. Everything was in tact! ♥️ I love all of the pieces that I got from this seller. I definitely will be back to order more!! A+++ Dezz - thank you so much again. Great seller! Love the packaging. Words cannot express how gorgeous this jewelry is and so are the sellers. Thank you!