Reviews (54)Excellent customer service, great packaging, and great prices. 😉 Also, great givy’s, beautiful packaging, and a nice card in package! Highly recommend this shop as she cares about her customers!😊diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for shopping with me and leaving a review. I am so happy you’re happy! I do love and appreciate my customers 🥰 Beautiful packaging! products are well made and high quality! Shipping was incredibly fast! Amazing Givys! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you for your continued support Kat! I appreciate the review 💖 Love my lippy clip and heart sticker. Thank you. diamondspurboutiqueSeller
I’m so glad. Thank you for the review! Thank you so much! My order was perfect and the little added touches were amazing!diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Yay I’m glad you’re happy with it. Thank you for the review!💖 This hat clip is adorable! Definitely elevates my hat. Thank you. diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for the review. I’m glad you like it! Very trendy right now 💖 They’re so good 🤩diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Yay I’m glad you like them! The stickers are some of my favorites Wife loved receiving her new dangly purple and silver earrings for our anniversary. Appreciate the extra little touches that came both on and inside the package. Brie really takes the time to make you feel special, seen and appreciated, no matter the size of your purchase. Fast shipping too!diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Craig. I am so happy your wife loved the earrings. I hope you had a very happy anniversary! Thank for so much for the hair pin & give away. Also the sweet note.. 🫶🏻diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you for the review and for shopping 🥰 Brie is the kindest seller and has the best handmade stuff! She’s always got new 🔥🔥🔥 stuff! diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you for your review Allie! I appreciate all the ways you support me 💖 Thank you!! Love them all and the extra surprise!diamondspurboutiqueSeller
I am so glad you’re happy with your order. Thank you for leaving a review and watching my show 💖 I can tell you from more than one experience with the owner of this boutique that she is genuine. Her items are adorable.Some of them are uniquely handmade, by her. i've never been disappointed.diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you Kim! I really appreciate your support and I’m so happy you made it to my show. 💖 Amazing ty🎉🎉🌈diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Yay! I’m so glad you are happy. Thank you for your support. 💖 Obsessed with my new shirt! And LOVE this seller!diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you Jen! Your shows are wonderful and you are such a light and inspiration. I’m honored you watched my show and I am so happy you like the shirt.💖 Ty!diamondspurboutiqueSeller
You’re welcome. Thank you for joining my show 💖 Loved everything extra too especially the note <3
diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Yay I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for taking time to leave me a review 💖 Amazing Giveaway!!! Thank you so much!! 😍diamondspurboutiqueSeller
I’m glad you love it. Thank you! 💖 Love all my things! diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Yay! I’m so glad, thank you for hanging out with me! Amazing seller. Amazing items. Packaging is excellent and she makes it feel like your opening your own little present. Thank you for the extra goodies, they are perfect! diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Yay! I’m so happy you are happy. I appreciate you watching my show and taking time to leave me a review 💖thank you!!! If there was 10 stars I would give a 10 good quality fast shipping sweet lady oh and a really amazing givvy go check her out 🐆🐄diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your support. Thank you for hanging out and shopping my Birthday show 💖 I’m so grateful for you! Super fast shipping! Great productsdiamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you for shopping and for leaving a review💖I appreciate you! Went over and above on the giveaway and other stuff. The packaging was beautiful also. Will definitely buy from this seller again. diamondspurboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much! I’m so happy you’re happy with your order. Your support truly means a lot 💖 super nice! handmade givvy! Thanx a million! 🫶💖🫶diamondspurboutiqueSeller
I’m so happy you like the earrings. Thank you for joining my show 💖 I absolutely love buying from Brie with Diamond Spur Boutique. Every item is so nice and good quality….she wraps them like you are getting your own little gift and her sweet cards are a bonus so sweet I’ve kept everyone she’s sent me. Thank you Brie for going above and beyond. Ohhh and her shipping…..three days from purchase to my door. Love that as well. diamondspurboutiqueSeller
You are absolutely wonderful. Your support means the world to me. Thank you, thank you! I’m so happy you are happy. WOW!!! I never thought i would find a matching wallet for my purse and I'm so thrilled to find this seller. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Package was out of this world, she really took care of my item to secure it during shipping. TOP RATED SELLER IN MY BOOK. diamondspurboutiqueSeller
I am so excited you found the wallet! Thank you for shopping with me and for the wonderful review. I appreciate you so much!