Reviews (418)Thank you! Great show can’t wait for the next Pokemon show!
Thank you for my givvy!Awe of course we appreciate you hanging out on the Pokémon shiw!! ❤️ Love the Ursula omg thank u so much! thanks for being on my birthday raid train Thanks From Aj
❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
..... (¯`v´¯)❤️🔥
.......•.¸.•´
....¸.•´
... (
☻/
/▌❤️🔥
/ \ ❤️🔥❤️🔥Awe im so glad you loved it!!! thank you for inviting me to your bday train!! I appreciate you so much ❤️ Thank u so much Of course!! im glad you loved everything!! I appreciate you so much ❤️ 5 stars, Highly recommended!Appreciate you coming in to our first Pokémon show!! we appreciate you so much ❤️ Thank you so much! Great seller! Items arrived quickly and packaged well 🫶🫶I appreciate you so much ❤️ 💛 thank you for all the support and hanging out with me Thank u very much I appreciate you so much ❤️ thank you! ❤️ Awe you know i appreciate you so much ❤️ Thank you!!Thank you for joining the show! appreciate you ❤️ Thank u so much I appreciate you more than you know ❤️ all your support and hanging out with me modding you are the best ❤️ TY SO MUCH🤗Thank you so much for your first purchase ❤️ and the support. I appreciate you so much ❤️ Thank you so much 🫶🏻!!!Thank you for hosting the raid train!! ❤️ and the support i appreciate you so much ❤️ Love my stuff! Thank you 🫶I appreciate you so much ❤️ thank you for always hanging out with me Thanks for the giveaway Pokémon cards my grandkids collect.Awe im so glad they love the Pokémon thank you for joining the show ❤️ Thank u so much of course I appreciate you so much ❤️ Thank you for the gifts. I appreciate you so much. of course!! I appreciate you more than you know ❤️ Such a beautiful pen and great surprise. I love the keychain. Awe im so glad you loved the pen!! and the surprise keychain ❤️ 💙 i appreciate you so much fantastic thank you so muchof course!! I appreciate you so much ❤️ Great doorable seller. Love you shows and the doorables I get from you!Awe thank you ❤️ I appreciate you so much ❤️ Great giveaway! Thank you so much!of course!! I appreciate you so much! ❤️ thank you for the givvy!Thank you for joining the show ❤️ Thank you! My son is always happy to add more cards to his collection. Awe im so glad he loves the cards!! ❤️ 💙 thats amazing Thank you 🫶🫶🫶I appreciate you so much girl!! ❤️ Great seller! Thank you!!!Awe thank you I appreciate you so much ❤️