Reviews (54)Wonderful show if you’re not going to her shows then you’re really missing out. Deserves 20 stars, but they only let me give five. great seller!! fast shipping and very well packaged. thank you soooo much!!!! U should be ashamed! Who the hell wants a dollar tree zipper pouch! Your show was VERY misleading and the only people winning happened to be your mods??? Never buying anything from you again! great seller lot of fun 🫏 Awesome seller. Fast shipping and great shows! Thank you so much, Lula Bell. I love it everything I just love it. If you’re looking for a great show with lots of fun. This is where you should be going guarantee you’re gonna have fun here.😊 Great seller!!! I loved all my goodies!!! thank you my friend!!! Love everything. Great show Your wheel hate me. But I love your shows and all the other stuff I get. Love my pen in the bag love my hello Kitty stuff thank you very much. Love your shows. Love my stuff thank you my love Love my stuff. Great show will definitely be back for more.