Reviews (96)Quick shipping and gently packaged thank you! Highly recommend this seller Thank you! Everything was packaged perfectly and the cards came in great condition Fantastic!! Great products and really fast shipping!! She always packs her her orders very well, and organized , she will also add a few little gifts 🎁 , will definitely keep on coming into her stream for more😁
Repeat Buyer. Order was shipped out quick. Product was well packed. love this pack- thank you so much! 💕💕💕 there’s always great vibes on her streams that make it enjoyable to watch 💯. she also packages everything very securely to make sure nothing gets damaged Thank you 💕 everything is always great! Definitely buy again! Shipped out quick and everything arrived securely packaged. Absolutely would buy again! She’s a great streamer 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
She pulled the sleeping umbreon from gem 2! 🥹 packaging was great and shipped very fast. Thank you! Dia! Thank you so much! I love doing rtyh with you it so much fun!🥹 My cards came in safe and packed nicely Diane, thank you for the great packaging and extra goodies for my daughter!💜 Just perfect! From bid to delivery 100% professional! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Can’t wait for the next RTYH If I could give 10 stars I would! 💫 Thank you for the epic packaging/quick shipping/ and amazing cards! I was actually surprised and super grateful as I needed both for my global master set. Thank you 1000X over! Great seller 🙏🏽 Your exceptional thank you so much for such a well packaged order and everything else you threw in there for me . This is gonna be one mega review because you have been nothing short of amazing with every order you have sent me . I appreciate you greatly and and extremely happy that you crossed paths with me and i get to see you grow in the streams even if its for a little . Dia im so happy you exsist and you make vortex more fun for me . Card came protected and just as described! Shipped incredibly fast and was also given a freebie eevee card and a sweet note! I absolutely recommend this seller. Definitely worth the price!🧡 Amazing streamer can’t wait for the next one Great show! Product came super quick and very well packaged!!!! Thx D!!