Reviews (171)Great seller, cards were very well packed. Fast delivery perfect products Appreciate the Full Art after not hitting on my 2 packs. Definitely showed love Package was delivered safely and not damaged one bit! Packaging was immaculate and delivered quick! Thanks bro Arrived damaged. Damaged? Everything was packed secured. Please reach out so we can get this fixed. Fast delivery and packaged very well.
Great Seller!! Great show, fun host, got my cards safe, that’s all I ask for. Thanks Diego. great stream and great energy Great Packiging. Fast shipping Hey, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you. I bought two cards from you and these cards were packaged like they were $500 cards and the cards were fired by the way, so thank you. See you next time for sure.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Fast shipping! Highly recommend!
Awesome card, thank u soo much 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯😍 Highly recommend. Package came in perfect condition Nicely packaged, and fast shipping! Well protected and fast shipping Sent sealed and much love for the singles 🔥🔥🔥 great guy great price fast shipping tha ks you brother great shipping good deals be back for sure!!