Reviews (284)Awesome givy!!! Thanks man! Wonderful seller! He goes above and beyond to show the vinyl and wears gloves to keep it clean! Can’t say enough good things about digg! Always quality from Diggs! I don’t even think twice on the swipe I know it’s clean, it packed nice and im gonna get GRAILS! Awesome, as always!!!! Top tier seller and shipper!! Great seller + great selection per usual. Excellent vinyl as always. Packaging always on point as well with quick shipping. Appreciate the Diggs as always wonderful couple. great seller, great show, great packaging! thanks diggs!! prolly the nicest record ive ever bought on what not. super fast ship too. thanks! Fast shipping, and great prices. Will buy again! One of my favorite sellers, especially when it comes to vinyl quality, and the packaging I've got some grails from him and they all were pristine better than described thank you 🙏 Great seller with great shows. Check him out! Top-notch experience! Fast delivery, careful packaging, and the item arrived exactly as expected. Would definitely purchase again! everything was perfect as usual. Thank you. Amazing packaging very happy with my purchase Fast Shipping, The Looks & Plays Great! Another perfect 5-star digg!! Great seller! Always has quality vinyl and fast shipping. Awesome personality and represent the whatnot community with integrity! So glad to add Invincible to my collection! It arrived in great condition, with no skips 😌, and was packaged very well. Thank you! This is a great record store that is very knowledgeable about what they are selling and also know how to grade what they are selling. Echo and the Bunnymen record was in the exact shape as I was told. plays great and looks great. This record was well packed for shipping and there was no damage. A+++ awesome pickup, thank you guys! 🤘 and thanks for the stickers ! Excellent seller. Record arrived as described in excellent condition. I recommend all buyers Digg. Thanks again Shocker757