Reviews (60)Highly recommended Dillion! Great guy all around!!Thank you brother so much! I appreciate you!🙏🏼 Well packed and Dillon is so easy to talk to, you can trust this guy 101 percent. Really appreciate you brother Thank you man. I appreciate the support! I’ll always take care of anyone!🙏🏼 Great streamer! Super friendly and knowledgeable. Also check out his beta collection!Thank you brother for the support I really appreciate the kind words!🙏🏼 Great seller! Very fast shipping! Well packaged!I appreciate that man! Thank you for the support!🙏🏼 All the cards came in perfect condition and arrived quick. Love the cards and appreciate the deals. Make sure to jump in the live and check out the shows you will not regret it. 💯Awesome man! Thank you again for the support!🙏🏼 Thanks again for the good deals !!! Cards came in safely Awesome! Thank you again brother!🙏🏼 good prices good vibesAppreciate it man thank you!🙏🏼 Thank you 🙏 No problem, thank you again for the support! Absolutely 10 out of 10 shipping. Everything was 100% packaged just the way that I would package it for somebody else very thoughtful and perfect.
This is a seller you can trust! I’ll definitely be buying again!Thanks brother! I appreciate the support! Thank you for the awesome communication! No problem! Thanks for the support! Cards showed up fast and packing was top notch!Thanks man! Will always package great!:)