Reviews (1,662)Just love this seller! If you need your day brightened, she will do it and she has awesome items so make sure you’re following a bookmarking her!!🥰😘 Perfect hang tag for my bag! Exactly as described! Thank you! I love the bags. They are in better shape then I expected. Great price & quick ship. Very happy with all five of my items! So many amazing Coach hangtags from this awesome seller!! I will definitely be back for more! ❤️ First time purchase. Thank you. Call outs were just as described. Definitely will buy again from this seller. She is one of my favorites!! if you wanna start your day with a smile on your face, then this is the seller for you!! she has some great items. Bookmarkmark and follow you will not be disappointed!!! Love my new bag I will definitely order again ten out of ten very pretty givy fun seller. always amazing items including a givvy, tysm Absolutely loved all handbags ordered! Thank you!! Love all of my purchases!! Such great items at an amazing price! 💕 WOW…. I bought a “project” Tori Burch wallet….turns out it’s beautiful! I will use it exactly as it is! If you aren’t in Diner’s shows what are you even doing with your life? This girl is 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Love her shows! Great bags and wallets and jewelry Thank u Donna! Ur one of my very fav WN sellers! 🤗💗💗🤗 I just can’t with this! The green is so wonderfully vibrant and wow, the scarf….its just on point!