Reviews (50)My package arrived before Santa as a very Merry Birthhmas gift for myself! Thanks so much and have a Merry Christmas 🎁. Thank you! Entertaining stream 😎 I’m missing one of the item I purchases! I received my package fast and loved my items 💓 thank you 😊 will purchase more from seller 🙌🏽 10/10!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! 🫶🏽 Was a little late but was the best thing I ever ordered, the seller was extremely nice and helpful, and I would recommend
Received the Mickey and friends givvy. Ty so much :) Item arrived in great condition and is 100% authentic thank you!! 🔥🙏🏽Always💯will be back with more things soon! This guy is so funny great host the VERY BEST PRICES he will price match too! Thank you love everything I’ll be back to support!! I’m glad you had fun and loved ur order🙏 will be getting more soon!! Great item! Fantastic seller! Item arrived as described. Shipping was fast, and it's 100% authentic. Hacipupu in his hand,
Five-star flex, didn’t even need a plan.
Cop that shit bc Hennything is possible
U know it!! Haha💯appreciate u for stopping by Seller was really nice and shipped very fast, he even included something extra in the package I definitely recommend and will buy from him in the future Arrived super quick and just as shown 🫶🏼
Also thank you for the sweet gift 🎁 🐶