Reviews (97)Delivery so fast you’ll freak! lol thank you we need those discs back out there flying straight and long (not in my basement on a shelf) perfectly as described! not a wild honey but its good. lol Decent used discs a good prices. Thanks for the discs.Thank you for supporting our channel! Hope to see you on our next show! Good enough seller I bought something I didn't want. Seriously though, these guys are awesome and shipped quick.Appreciate you! We get every disc to the post office one hour after the show finishes! you guys are awesome. Will not forget this show. thank you so much!Thank you for your banter and purchases! Quick shipping and exactly what I ordered. 💪🏼🙏Let’s go!!! Thank you for supporting our channel. Throw your new discs straight and long! always a good show. thank you! no hard feelings boys! ;) waiting for more bangers next time! always a good show. thank you! no hard feelings boys! ;) I like the discs but the stickers took an hour to get peeled off and acetoned and there’s still residue in the disc. Might want to find a less sticky sticker? We are so sorry! Noted! We will be swapping out stickers for ones that are easy to remove great seller, but I highly recommend rethinking the stickers on discs. they were a pain to remove and clean off. loved your show, you guys are awesome! Will buy again! received exactly what I ordered! super fast shipping. great deal for a bottom stamped wraith Thank you! Looking forward to your next show my disc diving guy! I purchased a used disc and I received an empty package. The shipping was delayed twice and I was scammed.
I had to ship your disc separately and pay for separate postage very sorry for this! I did also send you a full refund thru the app. If there is anything else I can do to make this up to you shoot me a DM! Appreciate you, the discs, and the show! Great all around and already played a round and that Impulse flew great! It was too windy for the lightweight glitch, but thanks for the great discs Disc Driver! Fast shipping and discs as described! Thank you sir Fast shipping and discs as described! Thank you sir Thank you amazing condition and a great deal! Great disc came as advertised