Reviews (2,038)Always love it when I get packages from you!! 💞 I got great items at amazing deals, loved the show and had so much fun. She has amazing inventory and is super generous with adding extras,. Ty so much for everything! Amazing seller!! Great prices, super fast shipping, and the most generous free gift!! Couldn’t be better!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another great purchase from Dishdash1970! I picked up the Sol de Janeiro 59 perfume mist along with the new leave-in conditioner in the same scent, and I also won a really nice buyer’s giveaway! She was so thoughtful to add a travel-size Sol 87 as an extra. 💕 Everything was packaged beautifully and shipped super fast. Great products, thoughtful extras, and an all-around wonderful shopping experience! 🥰 Thank you received!!! Love everything!! Great packaging, fast delivery, wonderful product! Will definitely order again. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Fast shipping. And they even included SEVERAL free gifts inside my package (full size brush, 2 face masks, and an adorable makeup bag). I am extremely happy with my purchase. 💕Thank you for a wonderful package with so many lovely goodies and fast shipping too. Excited for the SOL 68 body oil and Phlur. Looking forward to shopping with you again 💕 Thank you for the extra goodies too 🎀 Thank you !!! All received and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!!! Received everything. Love 💕 So many amazing deals from this show. Thankful to have found this page where laughter is the best medicine! So so excited for this ❤️💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a great first purchase from Dishdash1970! I picked up Sol de Janeiro 40 body wash, a beautiful lip liner & lipstick set, and Lily 3D Tinted Fiber Gel. Everything arrived beautifully and carefully packaged. She even included the sweetest packet of extras with Sun Bum Hydrating Serum, pumpkin seed oil, a face mask, and an eye mask. Such a thoughtful surprise! 💕 Great products, beautiful packaging, and generous extras made this an amazing first experience. I’ll definitely be back! 🥰 Quick shipping, product as described. thank you sooo much...love my items and seller sent me gratitude gift...will buy again first time ordering from them and it came perfectly wrapped and came with a surprise little gift they are amazing will be purchasing with them again ! well package amd she threw in an extra gift . Thank you so much😊 Sol was the tiny blue badalada one. So cute and fit perfect in my bag 💼 love miniature items. Can’t wait to shop again and catch great deals !