Reviews (382)Thank you Disney father 💯 Loved all the cards that I got! Thank you so much for the careful and thoughtful shipping! I love the card I got thanks 10/10 Everything came fast and in great condition! Also super hyped I won the givvy! Amazing prices on packs and a lot
Of fun to rip live! Thank you!!! Thanks for the awesome givvy! Love the cards Disneydad!! You have such great shows! I appreciate you!! Great host and wonderful Lorcana cards to collect Such a fun show and such a nice host! Definitely will be back 😊 Thank you for the order 😄 Quick shipping, cards in excellent condition as described. Great cards and Decks love them all ..will buy again ! Thank you so much!! ❤️ One of the best items I’ve ever got off this app. Shipping was so quick and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! Great experience overall with this purchase. Great seller. Ty! Thank you for the giveaway Thank you so much for the foil card I got in the givvy! I’m very thankful! Always great working with Disney dad! everything got here safe and sound! awesome cards... great stream...