Reviews (1,265)Such an amazing job!!! Thank you very much!!! They are some of my favorite sellers on the platform! They always run such a fun show. They do lots of nice giveaways. Thank you for mine! And you can always count on them to have the newest pins at a good price. I'll definitely be buying from them again. tysm for the pressed penny! Amazing product great people to work with will definitely be back Love the bookmark givvys! Thanks again I love pressed penny's thank you Love the bookmarks!!! Make you bookmark their future shows. Thank you so much!!! One of the most amazing sellers on What Not!! Highly recommend you shop here, great steals and deals and 2 lovely ladies! Can’t wait to catch you again ❤️ Thank You very much for the unique Givvy:):):)I appreciate it🩷💜🩵💚💛🧡❤️💙🎹🌷🪻🦋 Such unique products & a sweet team! I love the bookmarks so much!!! Thank you again. Yall are amazing. I cannot say enough good things about the Disney Pin Sisters! The pin cases I got are cute and so clever for storing pins - I love them! The cases and pins I ordered came so carefully packaged - thank you! Highly recommend these sellers 💖 Thank you for resending me the bookmark! Thank you! Love the bookmark! Perfect transaction! No issues and lightning McQueen shipping! Absolutely love all of my pins! Thank you! Packaging and shipping was perfect!! Love the pins! Thank you for helping me complete a pin set ☺️ Pin arrived in mint condition and was well packaged. Thank you for helping me complete my set. Love my bookmark so much!