Reviews (410)My daughter loves her bedazzled Minnie pen!!! It's sooooo cute! Thank you 😊 Experience was amazing from start to finish, would highly recommend Amazing so in love with the products
Such a positive experience, amazing communication which made the process so easy. Products are amazing
Everything came carefully packed! Cute stuff! Thank you very well packaged Look forward to shopping with you again soon Love my Ariel pen. Thank you!
I would suggest getting little baggies to place the doorables in to avoid them getting damaged in transit. I was not expecting a box of doorables unwrapped and tossed in a box in a bag. The Lucifer came a little damaged but all others seem ok. I normally put them in small bags to help protect them, but I ran out of the smaller bags because I had a really busy show and sold a lot more than expected. I wasn’t able to get more in time before the shipment date, so I made sure to bubble wrap them instead so they would still have protection during transit. I’m sorry that one of the Doorables arrived with some damage, and I definitely understand your concern. I’ll make sure to have more of the smaller bags on hand for future orders💕 Thanks for all!! love my new collection of doorable!!! thanks!!! I love them. thank you so muchSo happy you loved them!! ☺️💕 Received my Doorables from Ticket to Fun and I’m so in love!!! Doorables were packed carefully and arrived in great condition. I love shopping with DisneySisters🥰 Thank you so much!So happy to hear that they got there safely and in good condition. Thank you for your support we appreciate it 💕 Love my giveaway and my duckie doorable Thank you for the gifts and speedy delivery will buy from again ❤️ 🩷🩷🩷Love these girls! They know Stitch is my favorite and they sent me Lilo and Stitch stickers! And another little free gift! Thank you so much! 🩷🩷🩷 Everything in my order was accurate, well packed and organized. Loved this order, super fun show.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Received my items as promised and the sisters even sent me adorable stickers. Great experience and will definitely shop again! Thank you so much💛🌻 Such fun sellers! I love my new Ticket to Fun Doorables! They arrived perfectly and quickly! Thanks for the guide!! great items. fair prices. wonderful seller. Love my purchase and thank you for the freebie ♥️☺️