Reviews (390)TYSM🙂.....as described.... Quick shipping First timer! Loved all of my fabulous brooches and love the detailed packaging! Will definitely come to another show! ❤️ tysm I love your shows have so much fun shopping:) Yow-Zaa! I’m in LOVE! A++ Seller! Many Thanks! Very nice watch. Thank you very much Nice seller, fun show with great selection of jewelry tp choose from. TYSM I bought a wonderful vintage pair of cufflinks for a steal of a deal price! This guy has some awesome energy! I love his shows & his watches are fantastic. Him and his wife are the best! I got my package in the mail right away! Will definitely try to catch their future shows. AAAAAAA++++++ It makes sense that it was on a class and a chain that didn’t match each other or the charm based on the price, but I was still a little disappointed
It is a cute little key charm Fantastic watch at a great price. Thank you. Will do business again good watch battery dead im not mad lol Minute hand was broken off of watch . Which all hands were working at time of purchase. Can u please send pics ? If so I can refund your money as packages are insured . Also the watch was completely fine when shipped . So I apologize it didn’t arrive that way . We could have fixed this without the bad review . You even stated yourself it was completely fine at time of purchase ? I’m confused how I’m responsible for how the mail treated the package . Please reach out with photos we will get this fixed Awesome seller, fun shows! Thank you! Good seller. Always has good deals. these are the best Nato bands that any human could find. the buckles are tough as kryptonite. good seller and good show Very well packaged, and the watches are just as awesome in person as they were in the auction.