Reviews (601)There was a mistake on my part and seller has been very gracious to help fix it.
Exactly what I was expecting & awesome condition. The delivery was great 👍 Thank U for publicly offering your Disney Hopper 🦗 Shipped quickly and arrived in great condition Thank you! This completed my set. I was so excited when it arrived in pristine condition. Love getting the detailed receipt. Another great purchase. Thank you! Fast shipping! Thank you so much! Love my pin. Packaged very well. Fast shipping ❤️ The pin was absolutely perfect!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Now I completed my sets! Perfect condition, adorable packaging
Well packaged! Great seller!! Love my new pins. Both are in excellent condition. Pretty bummed with how scratched the pin is. Such a cute pin to add to my collection thank you! All pins came nicely wrapped and in great condition! I ordered the Disney Triton daughter pin however what I received was a Mickey Mouse cowboy Beautiful pin, great addition to my Maleficent collection. such an easy transaction. So very happy with the items received though one of the pins on the back did get bent but was easily put back in place. looking forward to potentially buying more merchandise from you. Great pins and fast shipping!