Reviews (90)I love my hand painted bulbasaur he is the cutest thank you!!dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you for taking the time to e to give feedback! I am so glad you love your custom card!🥰🫶🏼 awesome hand painted gengar, love it thank you.dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Yay I am soo happy you got the card!! Thank you for supporting me!🥰🫶🏼 ✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨
One of the sweetest Hosts, she has so much to choose from. I love my purchase! Come & get your Custom cards she’s amazing! 💖
✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨🌸🩵✨dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you 😊! I really appreciate the kind words 🥰🫶🏼 Thank you so muchdittolicious_espie_89Seller
You are very welcome 🤗!🫶🏼 Absolutely love it. Thank you so muchdittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback 🥰🫶🏼 always a fun time with cool cards looking forward to the next stream!dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you! I appreciate all the support you bring to my stream!🥰🫶🏼 Thank you so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 the ditto card is too cute and going into the binder ofc. You’re amazing! dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you for supporting my artwork! I really appreciate all the awesome feedback!🥰🫶🏼 Absolutely love the shiny Vaporeon! Thank you so much 🫶🏻dittolicious_espie_89Seller
I’m soo happy you love the shiny Vaporeon card! I had a lot of fun making each of those and happy one came home with you!🥰🫶🏼 beautiful work! 1K will be here before you know it!dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate you supporting a small artist stream!🫶🏼🥰 Love it! Thank you!! Best drawn art!dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you for supporting a small artist streamer!🫶🏼 Beautiful cards! Thank you!dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you 😊 I appreciate the feedback 🫶🏼 Amazing art work. Keep up the great work. dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you! 😊 🫶🏼 Thank you for the givvy! dittolicious_espie_89Seller
You’re very welcome! Thank you for the Ditto Jay and Silent bob card, LK! I absolutely love it. dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Hey I am super excited you love the Jay and Silent Bob dittos! They are one of my absolute favorite ones I made so far. Thank you 🥰🫶🏼 THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I wish we could post pics with reviews. The cards I got are so perfect! you are so incredibly talented!! I had so much hanging out, too!! (going to follow on my main right now! 😅🫶🫶)dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Awe 🥰 I’m soo happy you love the cards!! Thank you!🫶🏼 XCELLENT SELLER AAAAA QUICK SHIPPING dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you!! I’m super happy you got your stuff!🥰🫶🏼 Thank you so much for taking the time to create the custom cubone card for me and my extra goodies dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Oh any time! I’m glad you got your package and thank you for supporting my artwork!🥰🫶🏼 Love the Jay & Silent Bob cards so much!! As usual your art is so great, keep on making it LK 🫶🏻 tysm!! dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you!🥰🫶🏼 Quick shipping and very talented!!! I love the card I received! dittolicious_espie_89Seller
I’m so happy you got your card! Thank you for coming into my stream and chilling with me!🥰🫶🏼 Lovely cards as usual!! Thank you LK 🫶🏻dittolicious_espie_89Seller
I’m so glad you love your cards. Thank you for your feedback as always!🥰🫶🏼 Amazing products and packaging. dittolicious_espie_89Seller
I’m happy you enjoyed your stuff! And thank you for the feedback as always 🥰🫶🏼 Ty for items they are awesome 😊😊dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Glad you like your stuff!🥰🫶🏻 Love it all! Thank you! Art is always so amazing!dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you! I’m happy you love the cards 🥰🫶🏻 Love the art as always and a fun chill stream. LK is a wonderful artist who deserves all the support 🫶🏻 tysm!! dittolicious_espie_89Seller
Thank you as always for your support! 🫶🏼