Reviews (523)Amazing seller! Loved my package Awesome thank you so much! 😊 Loved everything. Very fast shipping Loved everything in my package! SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!! Great Seller! love her show ❤️🥰 Another satisfying purchase!! Thank you ☺️ ❤️ Okay I only had one issue with this set. The sizing. my granddaughter is size 4 t and this outfit was suppose to be that a 4 t however the shirt is to small more like a 2 t the scort is way to big. more like a 6. Meaning I spent the 10 15 if including shipping on a complete fail. It's cute however unusable I can't return it so therefore a waste of my money. I'm sorry I don't like to be negative but I'm this case I wasnt happy with purchase. I’m sorry you are unhappy with your purchase. The set WAS a 4T, like with every brand the sizing is different. I’m not sure why it would be my fault though that it didn’t fit right. 🤷♀️ Thank you for my NWT items. I Love the shirts I bought for my kids and for good prices! Great deals very happy with purchase! Love the items I purchased, great seller and fast shipping! Thank you! Beautiful items. Your a gem! Love love love the home decor. Holiday stuff from Pier One♥️♥️♥️ Really cute kids clothes. Very happy with my purchase. Everything is always well packaged and always comes as described 🥰 One of the best sellers and always my #1 show to shop from. 🥰❤️ Thanks for the deals!!✨✨😁 Love everything thank you so much ❤️ loved all my items! fast shipping. All of the clothes are fantastic! My Grandson willlove them, and so will his Mom! Thanks so much! Great seller! Thank you, Julie! Everything was great! I always appreciate the awesome deals and fast shipping. 🫶🏼