Reviews (93)Janet is such a sweetheart! My order came BEAUTIFULLY packaged and she sent some amazing extras with an added note! Thank you so much, friend 💜💜💜 Divasheart is the best I loved 🥰 her attention to details and very sweet seller , very nice 😊 packaging , fast shipping all items good quality and best of the best , beauty and skin care supplies are top notch products thanks 😊 Janet
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢎⠱⠊⡱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠤⠒⠒⠒⠒⠤⢄⣑⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠒⠝⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣢⠐⡄⠀⠉⠑⠒⠒⠒⣄
⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠘⠿⠀⠀⢠⣀⢄⡢⠉⣔⣲⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘
⡠⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⢅⠫⠭⠝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⡋⠙⠢⢄⣀⣀⡠⠊
⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠁⠀⠉⡕⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠛⠉⠹⡄⣀⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠑⠂⠤⠔⠒⠁⠀⠀⡎⠱⡃⠀⠀⡄⠀⠄⠀⠀⠠⠟⠉⡷⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠤⠤⠴⣄⡸⠤⣄⠴⠤⠴⠄⠼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thank you so much!! Your kind note and extra goodies was so sweet! Items were packaged perfectly! Thanks again!! Thank you for my precious Monchichi that im ginna make into custom keychains This seller is so sweet! I love my givy! I will be watching and purchasing from! The most adorable card and I really enjoyed the show! Perfect packaging and fast shipping too! 💜⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A package from Divasheart is like opening a monthly subscription box!! It is so beautifully packaged filled with extra goodies and bonuses. Besides the Patriots cards (thanks Sam!) I loved everything! Janet is the sweetest and she finds all the trending styles and somehow sells them for amazing prices!! 🩷🩷💚💚 thank you so much for my top and the dolly items! loved everything! also very nice packaging as well, Kudos! Items were packaged so nice and thr sweetest note from seller ! Happy repeat customer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Janet aka divasheart one of honest and very inspiring seller she have best variety of beauty products and clothing , she have unique and best price when it comes to clothing , always as described nor much better in person all product is amazing
Fast shipping
Best packaging
Overall 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Let me just say WOW! 🤩 she had so many good things to offer in her show! I bought some stickers and the most perfect Gilmore girls coffee cup!! I ended up winning a followers giveaway AND buyers…. Her giveaway was too good! Seriously so thoughtful and full of goodies!! I ooed and awed at every item I kept grabbing out of the box! Please take some time to catch a show and buy some of her items!!! Thank you so much for the great items and excellent shipping!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller and an awesome experience overall! Everything arrived exactly as described, packaged with care, and shipped super fast. The stream was fun and the deals were great! Communication was excellent and the seller made the whole buying experience enjoyable. Definitely recommend and I’ll absolutely be buying again ☺️ TYSM 💕😘 5 stars not enough visit her and shop amazing make up deals and clothing outfits for all seasons ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠Omg 😱 divasheart is your truly heart ❤️ she give all when it comes to her packaging , amazing 🤩 product , make ups , outfits she is my go to , she have most amazing goodies too when you shop with Janet loved her personality , loved the products package deal , my shopping experience is amazing smooth transaction and care about the buyers thank you friend I love yah and I will always support you coz your amazing in and out Beautiful top and a beautifully wrapped package. Nice extras in package. Fast shipment. Love the card and so appreciate it being in a plastic so as to protect it!! Thank You!! 😊 Let me start by saying Ur packaging is absolutely amazing. Beautiful!! I love all my goodies u sent me. You put a lot of love in ur shipping and I’m one HaPPy Girl ❤️ Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 10/10
Speechless 😶 as always thank you 😊
True to size best description as described
Picture don’t give justice more cuter in person than camera soft materials amazing finds
Super Janet always brings the best finds and good quality clothing and make ups , I always loved loved to shop with Janet you will get it for good prices plus good 😊 quality items thank you so much 😊 appreciate you packing is amazing 🤩 neat and like Xmas 🎄 wrapped so nice 😊 So Happy with my purchase !! Packaging was on point ! And the surprises with it ?? Like opening presents on Christmas! Wonderful Seller !!!
Thank you !!😊
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Your card is hands down the best!!!!!!!! Wonderful Seller !! My longest WN Friend - I would buy anything from her. She is amazing ! Such a cute T-shirt thank you so much! Y’all getting her shows lovely seller lovely items great packaging!❤️ Thank you for the givvy! Loved it! Quality product 10/10
Packing 10/10
Fun show 10/10
The best caring and fast shipping with amazing 😻 packaging don’t missed her out omg 😱 my words is not enough how happy I am with Janet thanks 😊 sis your amazing 🤩
Million stars ⭐️ omg 😱 this seller divasheart my Janet is the best above and beyond seems like your opening a Christmas gift
Omg 😱 seems I don’t wanna open my package 📦 she packed it like so neat and special the note 📝 is amazing 🤩 the small extra gift is not really small gift 🎁 it’s a gift with love ❤️ , packed with love and gently wrapped it 1 by 1 I feel a lot special in this package Came quick Ty for all the little extras!! Will buy from again !’