Reviews (776)Thank you so so much for sourcing amazing Chloe for me?! They are perfect. And the festival bag is much needed and will be loved. Sweetest seller! Always love stopping in and checking out her fire shop. Love my new Marni top! Always great finds with divine_style-house! Sweets is lovely and I always have a wonderful experience! 💙💙💙 Amazing items and energy! Fast delivery, beautifully packaged, gorgeous items Love it 💕💕!!!! Sarita is the sweetest girl ever and she has great stuff every show, the shipping is so fast!!Always a pleasure shopping here. Super happy with my order! Highly recommend her shop to everyone! 🛍️ Amazing purchase! I bought a brand Versace tshirt way below retail and it’s…well.. brand new!! lol. I absolutely love it and it was fast shipping as well. Highly recommend this seller!! Ten stars! ⭐️ Sweets always has amazing pieces, great deals, and her shows are so much fun.😊 The dresses I’ve bought are absolutely perfect and exactly as described. Always a great shopping experience. 🩵 I absolutely loved all my stuff I purchased. This seller is so sweet and focuses on what you are looking for. She takes her time to make sure you aren’t missing anything. Will continue to purchase. Love everything! I got the hat and jacket for me, beautiful! My daughter loves the pants, tysm🧡🧡 Thank you for my purchase, givy, and gift! Everything was perfect and made my day! Thank you! Everything was perfect! 😊 Such a sweet seller!!! The shorts are amazing!!! Thank you so much. Highly recommend this seller🖤 Love my new flip flops from divine style haus. Super comfortable and such a great price! Thank you Sweets! Items are always as described and beautiful! Thank you Sarah for the gorgeous pieces😍 The Rag and Bone cuffed jeans were a perfect fit and pair perfectly with the white wrap blouse. I love the linen sleeveless top! Definitely a staple I will wear a lot! Love that you love all your new threads Komal. Wear it well my girl! I appreciate you to the infinity! 🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜 Amazing seller here on Whatnot. Highly recommend. Thank you so much Sweets. 🙏🫶 I love ❤️ my t shirt and I love,Sara So glad you love your tee Jackie!! Love you Jackie!! 🩷 Wow wow wow! Boots perfect. Blazer fabulous. Seller one of a kind! She is fun and sweet and a girl you wanna hang with! And crazy stylish!!! A must follow! And tysm for my extra goodies! I love it all!Thank you Jaz! I adore you!!! 🥹🫶☺️ Excellent product and fast shipping!