Reviews (96)Really awesome deals! Enjoyed all the items I got, and I got them for a steal! Seller is very neat with her packaging and she ships fast. Shopping again, thanks again for the good deals :) For the most part I like my order; however, I received brand new in the box Cole haan loafer silver in color and when I open the box there is color missing off the top of the shoe. I reached out to the seller due to this issue not being called out during the sell and she said it must have happened in shipping which is confusing because the shoes were in the box and no other items had damage. Fast shipper great seller. great show and great deals. absolutely love the pants I ordered. great quality super soft. very fast shipping Package was delivered very quick. Packed neatly. Show was very organized . There was a friendly and warm atmosphere from seller she was helpful very happy wiith my purchase, fast shipping, I highly recommend divine threads Item even better in person. Thank you so much! Great items! Couldn’t be happier! Awesome PURCHASE!! Thank you. A++ One of my favorite shows. Fun and nice and great deals with amazing clothing! I LOVED all of my clothes, as usual! Tysm!! Absolutely love ❤️ Everything was delivered perfect and delivered pretty fast. Great seller with a great personality. Everything was amazing thank you Items were as described and shipping was so quick! Great seller, fast response, great attitude and customer service. Will definitely purchased from her again. Great seller, awesome prices, Fast Shipping. The only thing I would highly suggest is that they di not write the item number on the tags as it was done in red sharpie and damage one of the garments as it was the ink transfer when it was folded. Also, not so nice when reselling the item. Beyond happy with my order! Everything was in perfect condition. Great quality! Thank you 🩷🛍️🎀