Reviews (71)Best experience I’ve had on the app. Show was great, and the best shipping I’ve received so far. Thanks man, ROLL TIDE! Got a steal on a numbered and auto card! Nice cards! 🙏 I received nothing and was rippedI sorry, but I don’t know how you did not receive anything if you are able to review because your package has to be delivered first.
All that buy from us we make sure they do not Skunk. We provide either packs or cards. We provide pictures with our packages as well to ensure your items were packaged and shipped to you.
We are sorry for any inconvenience. 110% buy from this guy. Vary nice and greatful for everyone that comes in to support Thanks for the extra pack that was super cool of you🤙🏽 Awesome product and fast shipping Thanks for the extra holiday pack and fast shipping
Great cards, well packaged and fast shipping! Recommend seller! Dope cards 5 plus stars.
Will be doing business with them again. Great breaks!!! Awesome thank you m! And thank you so much for extra!! Seller is absolutely amazing! I didn’t really hit and he definitely hooked me up! There was a lot of uncontrollables with shipping around the holidays that seller is not reasonable for, but the customer service, response time and effort to make things right has made a great impression. Thanks again!!!! The very best! Cards came quickly and were in great condition!