Reviews (47)All the jewelry is nice! Ill enjoy wearing and sharing! Ty! 🫶🏻🤩Thank you always for your support and messages ❤️ shipping took a very long time ⌛️ ⏲️ 😪 Awesome deals! Always a pleasure! Very satisfied with my order and very quick shipping, Thank u very much for everything Thank you very much for your support 💯 Very satisfied with my order, and also very quick shipping, and very easy to get along with and do business with. I salute u brother and what your doing. Thank u for everything. I'm very satisfied with my order and will definitely be back forsure I got the coolest short and tee set! The windbreaker is as awesome!! 🤩 bdrrrrrapMuch love & appreciated bro Dj Tyco is a A1 seller. Great inventory, great prices, great streams, what more can you ask for? Don’t sleep on him! I Deeply appreciate your support and friendship throughout this whatnot community 💯💯🦅🦅 The GOAT set is awesome! Great quality! I appreciate you!@ this level Mrs cici your the 🐐🤎💙🙌🙏 Heartwarming to see you everytime when I go live💯 I’m very happy with my purchases of men’s jogger set. They are great quality, styles and price. I’m very happy with my purchases of men’s shorts and tops. They are great quality, styles and price.Very appreciate you supported my home live streams and pray to see you further more times💙💯🙏 Everything was perfect 🤩 brand new in bags. Fast shipping. Thanks guys I truly appreciate you and hope you spread the word, LETS PROSPER 🙏🫡 deals and steals everyday. app is is a better place because of streamers like thisMuch love and respect my man!! Satisfied with my jogging suit (GOAT) and fast shipping. ThankU Dustin see ya on next1 😎 Great condition! Fast shipping! Appreciate you🙏 Absolutely fire
Great whatnot seller!Most definitely appreciate you man, growth and prosperity your way as well 🙏💪💙❤️