Reviews (260)Love everything especially spacers at great prices!! Highly recommend! love all my goodies thank u again so much 💗 Thank u so much!!! Loved everything!!!! Loved everything and received so many free gifts that are amazing!! Absolutely love everything!!! I will definitely be back!!!! Absolutely a terrific seller!!! Thank you so much for the kind gift for my sister who is sick!! Highly recommend this seller! If u could give 10 stars I would. This lady has the best craft supplies at amazing prices. Her shows are soo much fun and you must see her shows as she throws her whole heart into each show. Fast shipping! Amazing extras to orders. Such Beautiful Beads for such great deal!!!! I love all of it. Thank you for the freebies 🥰 Great items! Thank you for the giveaways! Love all my goodies!! Great seller with amazing finds! My order was so bright and sparkly, I had to wear my sunglasses when I opened it✨😎
I have purchased from Debbie many times. I am always in awe of the incredible quality of her items. Thank you again! 🫶 I wish I could give her 100 stars instead of just 5 as she deserves 100 plus stars. The sweetest lady who will go above and beyond to get what you’re looking for and shows u how to use everything. Very very generous and sweet! She shows how to use each thing if your not sure how to use it, wn needs more sellers like her as she’s amazing! Shipping is speedy fast. If your joining one of her lives your missing out. Focals are so cute and affordable!!! Amazing jewelry! Thank you will shop again! Fast shipping, extremely amazing deals, every show is filled with lots of love and fun. I’ve been very blessed by finding her shows. Amazing seller! One of the sweetest ladies! She is very generous and will do what it takes to get you what you’re looking for. I love all her shows and look forward to them all Everything was perfect, thank you! 💙 what a great show and a great host! can't wait to shop again.🫶🏻 Amazing lady!! Her shows are soo much fun. She will make sure you have what you’re looking for-Even if it means looking thru her personal inventory. amazing bargains and fast shipping ♥️♥️♥️ Debbie is the sweetest lady and has the best items for a fraction you would pay elsewhere
Loved everything, thank you 😊 ❤️ will be back for more.