Reviews (356)Awesome cars from a good dude 😎. nice cars, shipping was delayed for some reason and 2 cars packed side by side rubbing together. You should never pack 2 cars together. Cool stuff and fast shipping great show 🔥🔥🔥🔥 bangers wide selection fast shipping✌️ Glad you’re back!! Ty !! Top notch as always!! 5 star seller, packing was outstanding 👌🏽 shipped out quickly thanks so much As always great redlines even better seller quick shipper awesome host very respectful Great packaging and car as described great selection of vintage die-cast
Got the package already ))) thank you , looks like the mail man is working Again, great cars from an awesome seller, I will buy from this seller any time. !!!!! What else can I say about this seller but absolutely amazing cars at great prices, I've managed to fill so many holes in my collection with new castings, or upgrades, he knows his stuff. great show awesome cars fast shipping. will buy again! great show awesome cars fast shipping! will buy again Awsome , got it thank you 👍 On of the best sellers on what not! this is one of the best high-end vintage collectible diecast dealers on whatnot both knowledgeable and friendly d-man continuously takes care of my collectible needs. I will continue to use him as a resource for my high-end collectibles Happy with redlines as described thx A+ transaction. Excellent packaging. Again, thanks for some great cars at reasonable prices dman. Look forward to more.