Reviews (390)Don’t waste your time in this live. For starters I’ve seen his name on numerous Facebook pages of issues with him as a seller after I made my purchases. In my case I had 4 shipments over 2 lives with this vendor. The first live that had two shipments the first order miraculously never got scanned and the post office and of course of the two shipments the first one was the one with all the expensive purchases. The second live that I made purchases in also had two shipments. Issue with this one is he just decided to cancel an order because it didn’t go high enough for him. His bio reads that if you have an issue reach out, well I did and received no response. His bio alone should read as a red flag to any big spender on this app. He will have some sort of excuse for why things didn’t go well but I spent over $2,000 in his lives combined and will not be spending another dollar with him. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS LIVE. Don’t waste your time in this live. For starters I’ve seen his name on numerous Facebook pages of issues with him as a seller after I made my purchases. In my case I had 4 shipments over 2 lives with this vendor. The first live that had two shipments the first order miraculously never got scanned and the post office and of course of the two shipments the first one was the one with all the expensive purchases. The second live that I made purchases in also had two shipments. Issue with this one is he just decided to cancel an order because it didn’t go high enough for him. His bio reads that if you have an issue reach out, well I did and received no response. His bio alone should read as a red flag to any big spender on this app. He will have some sort of excuse for why things didn’t go well but I spent over $2,000 in his lives combined and will not be spending another dollar with him. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS LIVE. Don’t waste your time in this live. For starters I’ve seen his name on numerous Facebook pages of issues with him as a seller after I made my purchases. In my case I had 4 shipments over 2 lives with this vendor. The first live that had two shipments the first order miraculously never got scanned and the post office and of course of the two shipments the first one was the one with all the expensive purchases. The second live that I made purchases in also had two shipments. Issue with this one is he just decided to cancel an order because it didn’t go high enough for him. His bio reads that if you have an issue reach out, well I did and received no response. His bio alone should read as a red flag to any big spender on this app. He will have some sort of excuse for why things didn’t go well but I spent over $2,000 in his lives combined and will not be spending another dollar with him. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS LIVE. Favorite purchase of the month BUYERS BE WARE!! Would give 0 stars if it was an option. Seller will cancel your order (without speaking to you first) if a card doesn’t go close to comp and claim “ damage”
Also missing an item I purchased from the stream, when I reached out to resolve the issue he was extremely difficult to work with. Ultimately making me buy the card he canceled again on buy it now causing me to pay for shipping twice. I let you buy the card for the same price and threw in another card I canceled for free, thanks for the business. Thank you for the deals on here Awesome show every time!! 🔥 cards and fast shipping! A++ seller great stream. Non stop heat for great prices! Fast shipping great packaging! Great value and stream. I appreciate shipping them in mags. Thanks for a cool givvy Item as described, very well packaged. Protected Great card fast shipping five stars Really nice two cards. Great givvy. Ty